“Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves” ― Henry David Thoreau
Our Vision & Mission
The vision of The Counseling Cove is to provide high-quality, compassionate care for all individuals to help them overcome mental health struggles by providing a welcoming, comforting, and safe environment.
The mission of The Counseling Cove is to enhance the lives of hurting individuals, bring them to a place of peace and healing, and to help them continue on the journey of life stronger, better, and more resilient.
To accomplish this mission, we believe the following services and measures put in place will help us reach the most people possible and show them true hope and healing:
- * By having partnerships with local churches & community organizations, we can help bring affordable and high-quality, compassionate care to anyone in need through financial assistance and other support.
- * Believing in strong community values allows us to connect with community members who are in need of mental health care services. To provide that care and advocacy within the community
- * Educating the clients and the community about mental health awareness, while being a light of hope within the communities we work in.
- * By providing evidence-based therapeutic practices and approaches in our work with clients.
- * By supporting the continued education and wellness of our counselors and staff so they can present the best version of themselves to the client and provide the client with compassionate care.
- * Supporting clients in their ups and downs of life while pointing them to a greater hope.
- * Advocating for mental health awareness, working to destigmatize misconceptions about various mental health conditions so that individuals can receive treatment without fear of judgement or stigma.